Maximal amount – 20.000 EUR/USD or 600.000 RUB
Commission – min.1,0%
Regions covered – Worldwide
Required documents - Identity card
Service fee - 1.2% for the Republic of Uzbekistan, 1% for the CIS countries and the Republic of Georgia
- There is no limit on the amount of transfer within the republic.
- The maximum one-time amount for one individual that can be sent outside the republic during the day without providing documents for transfer is 1.000 USD (eq.)
- An amount of more than 1.000 USD (eq) can be sent to relatives of the first degree: (husband (wife), parents, parents of husband (wife), grandfather, grandmother, grandson, children, adopted children, brother, sister) subject to the provision of documents confirming relatives communication.
- The maximum transfer amount for 1 month is 10.000 USD (eq)
- To transfer amounts over 1.000 USD (eq.), An account must be opened.